Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"It's love, it's love, it's love, it's lalalalalalove..."


A few things I love

1.) Mojito!
I would definitely be wearing just a tad bit more clothing than the girls in this, but I love this commercial.  I love the beat and I want to be dancing in this club!  The whole thing is just HOT!

2.) Mike Lowell, Third Baseman Boston Red Sox
Love watching him play, his book is on my summer reading list, and, well, here's his picture. 

Know what I mean?


3.) Brighams Ice Cream



4.) SYTYCD
I am going to go way out here and say that I don't particularly like the judges - sorry denise! But I love the guest choreographers - they are incredibly cool. Hence, my love for the show.


5.) The Beach
I could listen to this all day at work...I might try it.  My parents had a house on Cape Cod for years and late afternoon, after 4:00pm, was our favorite time for the whole family to go to the beach and set up for a couple of hours  - have this time, these sounds, many laughs, many great memories.  I miss our weekends down there more every year.  I cherish the years we had. 

BONUS:  For YouTube crazies like me, here's the link to the inspiration for the title.


8 comments:

denise, the honey crew said...

RITA!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the mojito. it's my favorite mixed drink. i love mint, i love the spritz of the soda...LOVE IT! however, there is such a thing as a bad mojito and that's very despressing! i've found the best mojito in dallas, i'd love for you to try it sometime.

i'm with you re: judges! they make it hardly bearable, but it IS the best show on tv (dare i say not just summer time tv, year round)!

i also love the cape and mike lowell.

so we are in sync except for the ice cream. i'm a blue bell girl!

Anonymous said...

rita--is mike lowell married? if not, work your magic girl!

The Giorgios said...

So your perfect day would be a date with Mike Lowell to the HOT club where you both drink Mojitos after which you head home for some SYTYCD and Brigham's ice cream?

Rita Jr. said...

Jess - OMG...that is perfect. PERFECT! With a walk along the beach squeezed in there too, after the club & before heading home. absolutely hilarious.

D - mojitos in dallas are on my list and you best be joining me!

Lou - he's married to his high-school sweetheart... : (

me, dummy said...

so exactly how much time are you spending watching beer and liquor commercials, r? you know the first step toward recovery is admitting that you have a problem...

sadly, we can't get brigham's ice cream here, so i can only assume it's wonderful. can we get it in vermont? we'll need something to go with all the beer and liquor!

denise, the honey crew said...

is it sacreligious to have anything but ben and jerry's when in VT?

e - you can get brighams here. tu eres loca!

Rita Jr. said...

I thought to myself as I published the post "these people will think I am a lush!" the irony - i don't even drink. ha!
I think i watch a lot of red sox and it's ALL alcohol commercials...

you can get brighams in Texas?? cool!

the higgins family said...

ryan is the mojito drinking in our house. i also love the mojito but have had too many poorly made ones to really drink them often.

love the sox. love the beach. love SYTYCD. love ice cream but my vote is for blue bell or bryers. yum.