Monday, June 16, 2008

"Basketball is My Favorite Sport...


...I like the way they dribble up and down the court!" 
(Paying homage to Kurtis Blow - if you recognized that, you are way cool in my book  :) 

Good luck Boston Celtics...let's take it all in Game 6!  

 

6 comments:

denise, the honey crew said...

you'll soon see i had a conflict and couldn't devote my time to game 5, but i am all over game 6. go celts!

me, dummy said...

we're playin' baaasketbaaalll...we love the baaasetbaaalll...

i'm an 80s music geek, so i feel you sista.

Rita Jr. said...

Emily - I am giving you a virtual HIGH-FIVE...hilarious.

Denise - can't wait for the unveiling

Anonymous said...

Celtics are winning it all tonight! GO CELTICS GO! Call me cheesy but I am wearing green today!

BTW: Thanks for the blog update, you have been letting me down Rita.

The Giorgios said...

Another piece of the Rita puzzle...basketball...hmmmm?

Rita Jr. said...

J - it was inevitable...when i was born my brothers were all teenagers and used me as a "utility player" in all sports...and I live in BOSTON - craziest sportstown around!