The Sunday night blues used to be somewhat bad for me, but they have subsided a bit the older I get. Still - I need help for that Monday morning feeling of "Really"? Wouldn't we all just rather keep this going most of the day, especially in these summer months?:

I need a rally cry - something to get me pumped up for the week ahead....will you join me?
Can I get an M?

How 'bout an O?
Do you have an N?
Is there a D?
Can I hear an A?
Hit me with a Y!
What does that give us? MONDAY!
I can't hear you - MONDAY!!
Shout it from the rooftop - MONDAAAAAAY!!!!
Hmmm...Why do I still feel like this?
Can I hear it again? MONDAY!
Ahhhhh, Monday.
Alright! - as I get geared up to approach this:
I'll now surely be feeling like this:
Fun times!








7 comments:
Monday's make me feel like Eeyore's butt too. So sorry...SO sorry.
It's 8:30am, next morning. I'm already obsessively checking. I'm committed...or should be.
Jessica - you are a riot! I noticed today the colors & pics look totally different on my work computer than on my Mac at home...hmm - i may need to re-tweak a little bit...
I'm keeping an eye out for your post about Tristan's b-day party - hope you had fun! and happy belated to Tristan!
dude, it's a rainy day AND a monday here, and you know how those always get me (and karen carpenter) down. well technically it's not raining YET, but it's supposed to storm and blow and possibly hail. i'm sure it'll wait til rush hour. damn, now i have a case of the mondays as well. sorry - not much help here.
i'm not feeling like snoopy right now.
sorry...not rally cries from the peeps of the sick and sad club!
monday's are not a drag for me anymore since i can sleep girls...noting better than a summer vacation! when august rolls around, it will be a different story!
once, when jessica was up visiting in MA, they left on sunday night and i remember thinking, "wow...i'll bet she could care less that tomorrow is monday...probably doesn't even get the monday blues..." well, now i am in her boat...don't work (outside the home) and, dude, was i ever wrong.
monday, monday...can't trust that day.
Post a Comment