Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Birthday Song

I wish I knew someone named Lisa...

This is the cutest song ever. Alf Clausen is the music director for the Simpsons and is a Berklee College of Music trained composer. And I always loved the fact that Lisa played the sax on the show. Good times.

8 comments:

the higgins family said...

fabulous...i love it when bart is sweet...nothing better.

The Giorgios said...

That is cute! I have a step-sister whose name is Lisa. If I can remember to do it, I'll definitely send that to her on her birthday in May.

Now, why where you in Houston?

Rita Jr. said...

J - i had to go to Houston for a work seminar/symposium. A woman here in the office was getting married, so to ensure I wouldn't attend, she sent me on a trip to Houston - HA! Just kidding (but is sort of true)...it was a really good trip, seminar was good and the best part was one of my dearest friends lives out there and I hung out with her for a bit too.

denise, the honey crew said...

j - in case you were wondering, it was even a passing thought for rita to think of her other friend in texas. okay maybe a passing thought as she passed over the metroplex via air.

i'm desperately thinking of someone named lisa....

Rita Jr. said...

OUCH.

D, you have 534,798 facebook friends...there's gotta be a lisa in there somewhere! ;)

denise, the honey crew said...

rita....don't embellish to make a point (ie # of my FB friends)! that would be very presidential of you!

however, that is a good idea....

Rita Jr. said...

YES!! i COULD be president! Hell, I'm just as qualified as what we're seeing running for President now! good point, d.

me, dummy said...

from one simpson's lover to another, great post.