i totally fell asleep in the bottom of the 5th and said to shawn well its all over for the sox and when i awoke and watched the news in the morning was shocked that they came back and won, thats great. i think it would be awesome to see our phillies play your sox in the ws........
:( it is a bummer....but I am happy for you and will look forward to a great series and cheer the Phillies to victory! I was actually hoping we could have gone to a World Series game together!!
8 comments:
i know....can you believe!!?? i stayed up way to late and had to wake up way too early!
Hmmmm...I'm happy for you, not for us.
i totally fell asleep in the bottom of the 5th and said to shawn well its all over for the sox and when i awoke and watched the news in the morning was shocked that they came back and won, thats great. i think it would be awesome to see our phillies play your sox in the ws........
tia - that would be a blast! i am hoping like crazy the Sox can win tonite. Sox vs. Philly would be great!
congrats!!!!! one more game tonight.
bummer. sorry they didn't make it. now you must cheer for the phillies!!!!!
:( it is a bummer....but I am happy for you and will look forward to a great series and cheer the Phillies to victory! I was actually hoping we could have gone to a World Series game together!!
yes is RIGHT!!! and then...no. :( i am bummed.
Post a Comment