Nothing like the original - loved this performance.
I was at a friend's house tonite, meeting her 11 week old beautiful baby girl, Daley. An image popped up on Traci's tv that I caught out of the corner of my eye. It was a clip of an old music video. It made me smile. THIS has always been one of my all time favorite music videos. I love the song, the fact it's in black & white,the lighting, the guys (Antonio and Djimon? holla!) - all of it. Looking at it now is funny, but I still really like it. It brings back memories of a great time in my life. Plus, I've always thought Herb Ritts' b&w work is pretty cool. He's known for his photography but ventured into directing some music videos with Janet and Madonna. I would go see Janet in concert again in a heartbeat.
3 comments:
2 great videos, i also always liked the b&w. especially photograpy, for some reason i think you can see more of what's in the picture.
as for micheal, that video was for sure before he started changing his skin color and having all of the nose surgeries. he looks so much better in this video then he does now.
i'm so torn about mj. i LOVE his 70s and 80s music...i really do. but i don't think i could pay to see him now, knowing what i know...it's all very sad.
that janet jackson video is my fave of hers - it's when she unveiled her new hot bod after she lost weight and worked out. and also appealing are the half naked hot guys - holla!
I'm still WOW'd watching the 80's version of Michael Jackson tearing it up on stage. Watching the video I feel both happy remembering the greatness that was and saddness for a life so ruined by...weirdness.
Antonio Sabato Jr. YUM!!! It's too bad he's not a better actor, but even his beauty cannot make up for that.
Fun post!
Post a Comment