i'm with you. i can't wait for these days. but patience my friends it will be here soon enough and before you know it, it will be gone and this cold ass weather will be back to us.
i am sooooooo with you. it's 40 here today and the wind is blowing like crazy so it's even colder. i am refusing to wear a coat any longer. come on spring!!!
5 comments:
Oh Rita, I hear you. I'm dreaming of the playground...run, Ryan, run...climb, Tristan, climb.
I hope an O's game is in my near future. Camden is the most beautiful ballpark I've ever been to. Too bad it's home of the Oriels...nevertheless.
Hello, Spring???
i'm with you. i can't wait for these days. but patience my friends it will be here soon enough and before you know it, it will be gone and this cold ass weather will be back to us.
spring sprung in dallas, then it vanished overnight! i hope it returns very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
tia - that is the funniest comment...dang right, girl.
J - I've heard Camden is awesome and would love to see it someday! I hope you get there again soon.
i am sooooooo with you. it's 40 here today and the wind is blowing like crazy so it's even colder. i am refusing to wear a coat any longer. come on spring!!!
Post a Comment