Friday, November 7, 2008

Hear That?

That's the echo of a penny falling down the hollow tunnel that is my blog of Nothingness...

Have I found Zen and my mind is open and full of light nothings? Instead of marbles? I think not. But until I can sort out all the marbles, Om to everyone. :)

Namaste.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

rita, i feel the same way. i have nothing to blog about. its sad.

so here is to you.

namaste!!!!!

The Giorgios said...

Those marbles can be a real pain to sort. Damn things keep trying to roll away...

Rita Jr. said...

I know! In fact - Jess, your pic LOOKS like a marble...see? I'm obsessed...it's dizzying.

Tia - your pics of the day are always fantastic - no worries.

the higgins family said...

in effort to keep my blog going i am making crap interesting...or i think i am. in fact...look for my upcoming post on PRODUCTS as an illustration of this point.

denise, the honey crew said...

rita you got something...you just don't know what it is today.

me, dummy said...

you've finally LOST your marbles. i also am a total bore. i can't even find a new cool pic to post on my blog so i have to continue to torment robbie adams from high school. SAD.