Monday, September 15, 2008

Lift Me Up

I think it's safe to say that I turn to music for a great many things. I was cruising in my car the other day and this song came on the radio. Luckily it was drizzling and the windows were up. I cranked this baby and sang along, LOUD.

For those of you down and out with illness, click on the link below and hopefully your foot will start tappin' and you'll feel the urge to sing along. Laughter is the best medicine, but music runs a close second. This should provide both...Be well!

A Lift Me Up

Denise - this one is a bonus track for you cuz you rock, opening your house up to hurricane victims. I hope things get back to normal soon for all affected by Hurricane Ike.

Peace.

6 comments:

denise, the honey crew said...

i mean there is really no better song on earth to scream your lungs out while driving in your car. jessies girl is one of the all time best songs...ever!

ahhhh rita.....thanks for the shout out. fortunately my brother suffered little damage.

the higgins family said...

loved it...just belted it out over my cheerios and think i scared wil. great way to motivate me to get busy today!

The Giorgios said...

You rock it! I'm healed!

Indivero Family said...

Great song... I too belted it out. I think Talan just realized his mom is nuts.

me, dummy said...

i tried to belt but ended up squeaking - alas, i still sound like peter brady. but thanks for the positive vibes!

Anonymous said...

i love jessie's girl, as a matter of fact it just popped up on my ipod yesterday and found myself reaching for the volume to turn it up loud and began singing at the top of my voice. great stuff