It's just so fun when I don't have to go SEEKING these things. They just appear right when we need them to.
I have to share this in case you haven't seen it yet. It's fun, and I think these people feel they just witnessed a miracle themselves. Enjoy.
Susan Boyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
as she said...bloody fantastic!!!
le miz is my all-time favorite musical. i know every single word to every single song and that is one of my favorites. seeing that was a great end to my day...i had goosebumps from head to toe!
thanks rita!
Woaw! Proof that you should always chase your dreams and never quit!
bloody amazing!!!!!!
i love it when the judges and audience get foiled. she had a beautiful voice and gave me chills and yes shocking.....tears.
she would definetly get my vote.
i've seen clips of this on tv but never seen what the deal was. now i get it. wow!
i have to go reapply mascare now.
the female judge that said everyone got a wake up call for being cynical...good for her!
Post a Comment